First Post! Boot Up






Hey guys!  Welcome to my first post!  

I've noticed this new trend: white boots.  At first I was skeptical but it quickly grew on me.  With temps in Milwaukee getting as high as 6 degrees lately, I welcomed a fun shoe trend that hides the fact that I'm wearing socks.  And with a price tag of $45 to boot (pun intended), it was a no brainer.   

I ordered this pair from Walmart online and it showed up at my doorstep in a few days and, guys, they are so comfy.  The faux leather is soft and flexible-so minimal stiffness here.  The cut out detail in the front offers a nod to the traditional cowboy boot.  Plus if you have wide feet like me, you wont deal with the widest part of your feet digging into the walls of the boot.  Or if you live in an unreasonably cold place there's room for a pair (or two) of warm socks!

Click here or the image below to get yours

Below are a few others from different outlets that are a variation of this style

Steve Madden ALYCE BONE MULTI - $149.95

Jessica Simpson Periya Western Boot - currently on sale for $60 at Nordstrom


J. Crew Fiona Kitten Heal ankle boots in ivory leather- $195.99 (down from $218)
Marc Fisher LTD Ulani Pointy Toe Bootie- $185.99

How shnazzy are these?
Sam Edelman Winona- $112 on Zappos
Blondo Villa Waterprof Bootie - $83 on Zappos

There you have it!  There are also some options as Tuckernuck and Forever 21 if you want to take a gander.  

What do you think of this new trend?  Do you own a pair of white boots?

Love from Brew City,

x Jess







Comments

Popular Posts