Daily Look








Hey y'all!  Ok it's officially the kind of weather where you don't need to wear a jacket outside because your just going in and out of your car and a sweater will suffice.  And this is exactly what I decided to do while running errands today!  Now I get this isn't the most glamorous or creative outfit (leggings Jess, really?) but hear me out!  Each of the individual pieces are not only incredibly comfortable but very affordable and make great "basics" for your wardrobe.  

Time and Tru Women's Drop Shoulder Mock Neck Pullover - $10
I bought this sweater before Thanksgiving and have worn it multiple times since.  It's so soft and warm without being too heavy.  You can easily throw on a blazer and statement earrings to go to work or pair it with leggings for a more casual look.  I'm wearing a size large.


Contour High-Rise Leggings with Ribbed Power Wais - $30
Soft, warm, and oh so flattering.  These leggings replaced an old pair that I needed to replace and I'm in love with them.  I wear them more times than I care to admit but during winter I find jeans don't always cut it.  So I bust these bad boys out, throw on suede boots and bam!  Warm legs all day!  In case you're wondering, I bought an XL and normally wear a size 12 in jeans.

Time and Tru- Scrunchback - $10
These aren't the same pattern (I bought mine in the store) but they are the same shoe.  They have a host of colors and are incredibly comfortable.  The memory foam makes it easier for those of us who are on our feet most of the day.  Plus they are easy to slip on and off making it a better option than flip flops when your trying to get your mail during a snow storm (speaking from experience!)


LC Lauren Conrad Hannah Round Tortiseshell Handle Cross Body - $30
Sadly the bag I have was bought and TJ Maxx and I couldn't find an exact one online.  However this similar piece from Kohl's is half off (was $60) and looks very similar!  I recently used it as an alternative to a clutch for a night out with Michael (my boyfriend).  I'm a huge cross body fan since I prefer to have my hands free but having a handle makes it more versatile from day to night.  

I hope you enjoyed this simple but comfy daily look.  What is your favorite comfy outfit to wear?
I hope everyone has a wonderful start to their weekend.  

---

Just a note, Shopbop is also having their Spring Event sale right now until March 8th.  This is a great opportunity to purchase investment pieces at a discounted price for the season!

Love from Brew City,

x Jess




Comments

Popular Posts