Spring Fever

Happy Tuesday, y'all!
I don't know about you but I have MAJOR spring fever.  It snowed in Milwaukee this morning and now it's 40 degrees with clear skies.  I had to take my winter coat off because I was too hot (that's a pretty big deal here)!  I'm so looking forward to longer days, blue skies, and lots of sunshine which prompted me to write this post on a round up of some of favorite Spring-ish finds.  What's your favorite spring trend?  I'm in love with the very romantic puffy sleeves *insert heart eyes emoji here




Summer Novel
If you follow @reesesbookclub
on Instagram, you'll know that this
is the book for the month of March.
It's about a dysfunctional family
that goes on a lavish vacation
in Europe together.  It should be
the perfect summer novel!


Powder Pink Ruffles
These super feminine wedges 
also come in two other 
colors: black and red.  Pair them with a 
summer dress and bangles for brunch with 
your girls, or with jeans and blouse for 
drinks with your SO.  Oh, and did I mention
they are only $25?




Rows of Strawberries
I'm in love with these strawberry
earrings.  They remind me of picking
strawberries at the local farm, the 4th
of July, and all things summer!







"The Golden Girl" Purse
There are a lot of
straw purses out there
but I love the handle on
this one.  And the
detachable strap makes
it versatile.


Shell yeah
We don't have pretty shells like these in Wisconsin (if we do, please tell me I'm wrong and where I can find them!) but I'll gladly sport these during a snow storm in 
April and dream of 
warmer days.


Pretty in Pink
I'm in love with Ivy City Co's 
new spring line (do you see the
puffy sleeves?) and this dress
does not disappoint.  It would be
perfect as is for Easter or with a
jean jacket for a more casual look.





The Headband
The obsession is real.  It's the perfect
accessory and this one longs for the
beach.  I bought this to take with me
to Cancun in a few weeks an can't wait to wear it (more on my trip later).






That's a Wrap
Sometimes it's tricky finding
a cute one-piece but the color blocking
and bow detail on this suit make it
a little more unique than all the rest.











Well that about "wraps up" this post.  I'm signing off to watch the A-Team and snack on Cadburry eggs (they're 2 for $6 at Target incase you were wondering).  Have a wonderful week!

Love from Brew City,

x Jess

Comments

Popular Posts