Staycation 2020 Wardrobe

Hi y'all!

So I'm finally getting to this (did I say I would do this over the weekend?? I meant Tuesday =O ) which is the links to all the outfits I had posted on my Instagram for what I had planned to wear to Cancun.  So I won't chit chat too much and just get to the good stuff.  I hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and sane at home!






 


























Short, sweet, and to the point!  I had other clothes I was going to wear too but they were items I have owned for years.  My favorite thing I bought has to be the romper.  The back has just the cutest bow detail plus it was super light, stretchy, and isn't see-through.

I hope everyone is having a marvelous day!  It's in the mid 70's here in Wisconsin so you better believe I took an extra long drive today to spend as much time in the sunshine as possible.  It may have lead me right to the drive through of my favorite small business to get a smoothie, which is to be expected LOL

Stay safe!

Love from Brew City,

x Jess

Comments

Popular Posts