The Coziest Lounge Wear


Happy Friday y'all!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful start to the weekend.  I'm out visiting Michael for games and a Fish Fry that we picked up from a local restaurant in true Lenten Wisco style.  We decided to watch Onward on Disney+ and it is just the sweetest movie!  I'll warn you it's a bit of a tear jerker.  We're taking a quick break before we start Monopoly so I quick logged on to write this post.

Before I left for Michael's I stopped at Target to grab a few things since moving my entire apartment into a storage unit.  I'm going to be honest, living in between apartments at my parents is tough.  I'm so grateful to see my family everyday but it's difficult to not have most of my stuff accessible to me right now.  Especially my clothes (*sigh).  While I packed I noticed I was missing my favorite pair of sweatpants.  I searched everything for weeks and couldn't find them.  So I swung by the lounge wear section and was instantly drawn to these tie dye jammies.  

First off I am really digging this tie dye trend.  It's so much fun and you can make basically anything your own by tie dying it yourself.  Second, they are sooo soft-as they should be, their jammies!  I bought a size up (XL) because I like my lounge wear to be baggy.  I also like that I could take this top and wear it with a pair of jeans.

Here are a few other options from Target


Draper James also has an adorable collection of lounge wear.  I ordered this pair to help support small business' and I can't wait for it to come in the mail:

Here is another set that I think is just darling with that ruffle trim:

Well I am going to get back to the games!  Have you bought any lounge wear recently?  What is your favorite?

Love from Brew City,

x Jess







Comments

Popular Posts