Spring Shopping!

Hey y'all!
Ok so I'm finally getting this post up (better late than never) but I'm so excited to share with you guys what I found at Target.  When I walked in from the cold, gloomy, Wisconsin weather it was like spring had sprung right before my eyes and before I knew it I was toting a large stack of clothing into the dressing room.  Because you know I couldn't be bothered to grab a cart when I walked in.  When will I learn?!

I'll also mention that this post is not sponsored , I'm just super excited to show you some pretty dresses....and pants.

 LWD


The first pieces is my absolute favorite! The sleeves are so dramatic and can be pulled down over your shoulders for a more casual look.  The square neckline is super flattering and (my favorite) covers my bra straps.  It has an A-line cut with a seam just below the bust and smocking in the back to give it a little more comfort and stretch.  Plus the whole dress is lined but feels light as a feather.  

LBD

*sorry I don't have a pic of me wearing it.  Apparently my mirror was very dirty!

Let me tell you I'm loving all the tiered, smocked dresses this season and this bold colored dress is no exception!  What drew me to it initially was the sweetheart neckline and puffy sleeves (such romantic details!). I can already see Michael and I sitting on the patio of our favorite restaurant sipping beer on a summer night.  Plus it comes in yellow and white!  My only trouble was that the sleeves were tight around the arms and unless I unbuttoned it, I would have to size up.

My new favorite pants!


Ok so I gut that everything I've posted is "my favorite" but these really are the best pants I've worn in a long time!  They are super light and billowy with an adjustable waist that sits right at the smallest part of your waist (bonus).  You will need to wear seamless underwear though as it shows any bulky material underneath.
Note: I searched Target's Website and could not find them online so unfortunately I don't have a link =(

Utility Pants


These are also incredibly comfortable with an adjustable waist, room in the legs, large pockets, and tapered legs.  The second I put them on I thought to myself  "Oh I have to get these.  They are so comfortable" while I did a silly walk around the changing room to make sure they could stretch with me (they can).
Sadly they don't have this color online but they have a similar pair here.

Shell Out



Ahhhh seashells remind me of the beach and sunnier days.  Now I can take a little piece of the beach with me while wearing these dangle earrings.  I found a similar pair at Nordstrom for $40 but this pair from Target are only $10!  

Clean Sheets!


Remember when I dropped my clean sheets in the mud?  Well that happened at 9 at night so I had to run to the store to buy new sheets and found this adorable set with a tulip pattern!  And for only $23 it was a cheap way to brighten up my room.  I will say that these sheets are a little "slippery" so I'll see if they stay on my bed when I sleep in it

Here are a few other items I tried on/looked at but didn't purchase:

  
                               
         





Thanks for stopping by!  

What has been your favorite purchase from Target this spring?

Love from Brew City,

x Jess

Comments

Popular Posts